Friday, February 11, 2011

A Little Slow

My restaurant has been a bit slow the past few weeks. On weekends we're busy, but weekdays and nights are slow. I'm guessing it's about to pick up after the cold season is over, which is hopefully soon! It's not only because I want to be busier but also because I hate cold weather.

I wish I could talk about more but I can't talk specifics about work on here anymore.

My next quest is to make a bunch of freezer meals that either the other half can heat up for dinner when I'm at work, or I can heat up at 11PM when I get home totally hungry. I know my mom's pork tenderloin would work, since that reheated well, and I might do some casserole type things, except nicer. Maybe some soup, too. I love making chicken noodle. Maybe I'll dedicate this Sunday to that; the Sunday between the Superbowl and my personal Superbowl, the Daytona 500.

No comments:

Post a Comment