Thursday, July 29, 2010

Working for Free

is not great. I don't mind the work at all, and it's really easy, but someone pointed out today that we are working for free, and it grated a little.

I'm trying to decide what I want to do about getting a real job. I know Chef could get me a job in a kitchen on the Strip, but do I want that? Do I want to go back into online marketing, or a different cushy office job? These things are weighing heavily on my mind this week. After tomorrow I will have two months to go in my internship and I'll have to make a choice.

Sorry updates have been sporadic. I have some ideas for upcoming posts, most of which won't even mention anything I'm doing at Opportunity Village. How much can I say about deep frying stuff and flipping burgers?

No comments:

Post a Comment