Monday, May 3, 2010

Clam Chowder

Today I made clam chowder. I made it too thin but it tasted good so I ate it anyway. We also made some yucca chips in the fryer, which were good.

Then we were supposed to make some boiled potato dish with a yellow bell pepper sauce and hard-boiled eggs, so I cut out early, since that sounded and looked gross ("Peruvian" my foot), plus I had grocery shopping and studying to do. Of course I'm sitting here typing this instead of studying, but I got my shopping done before the post-3pm rush at the store!

I am looking forward to Wednesday; Chef asked what we want to make for Cinco de Mayo. I said I wanted carnitas so hopefully that's what we'll make.

I can't believe we're in week 5 already! Projects and finals are happening pretty soon. The test I have tomorrow that I need to study for is 10% of my final grade in my politics class, so I need to get on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment