Friday, January 15, 2010

Second Buffet: Soup, Salad, Sandwiches

Our second buffet went off without a hitch today, with the added bonus of few people showing up. That meant more food for us!

We had five salads, including Caesar, curry chicken, and the Nicoise that Tim, Ethan and I made. We had three soups, gazpacho, vichysoisse (cold potato leek soup), and the borscht that my team made. There were three kinds of sandwiches: our club sandwiches, some grilled vegetable paninis, and fried oyster po'boys. Then we had a huge fruit platter and a huge cheese tray.

Chef Boupha made a huge ice sculpture of some sort of bird, as well as his awesome fruit carvings.

I have so much leftover mozzarella. I've got mozzarella with prosciutto, mozzarella with sundried tomatoes, and mozzarella with pesto. I also have the Boursin-style cheese that my team made, as well as some tuna from the Nicoise salad. We will be eating well this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment