Friday, November 13, 2009

Brioche Day

Oh, how I have been looking forward to this day! We made our brioche dough into loaves, pull-apart rolls, a king cake type thing, and, of course, brioches. Chef also brought us some Hebrew Nationals so we could make pigs in a blanket.

I didn't make a loaf myself, but Chef told me I could take hers home. I'm going to make French toast with it tomorrow.

That was a lot of food that I just ate, and I have four bags of different forms of brioche at home with me now. Yum.

We also started our French bread dough today. It needs to be kneaded for at least half an hour, longer for me since my arms aren't very strong. It was actually pretty fun to do, and Chef complimented us for doing it without complaining, because her other class whined about it. We make French bread on Monday, I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment