Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Pasta Coming out of my Ears

We made Italian style pasta today: Fettuccine Alfredo, Pasta puttanesca, tortellini with marinara, and gnocchi with pesto. I am so full right now, and really just want a nice piece of fish or something for dinner.

Pasta is really easy to make once you get the hang of it. Gnocchi is a bit of a pain but it's worth it, because it's so delicious. Sometime this week I will use my new pasta attachment (thanks Mom and Dad!) for my KitchenAid and make some fresh pasta at home.

Sen of Japan was ridiculously good. I had avocado tempura, which I have never seen on a menu before. They have a lot of sushi rolls that involve mango, so I ordered one with mango, eel, and kiwi. It was amazing. They also have the best hamachi I've ever had. I will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment